Saturday, February 1, 2014

Homework: Monday February 3rd

Wow! Can you believe it is already February? I certainly cannot, but I am excited for the approach of March and some sunshine in our future. 

This week, please note that dental sealants will begin on Monday. They are getting to all kids in the school as they can so there is no set schedule. Our performance for poetry and dance will be on Wednesday February 5th at 11:20. We would love to have you there!

Last week I forgot to give the spelling test on Thursday. I gave it today and also sent home new words. I am glad to be back to a full week so that we can get back on track. 

Below you will find out class newsletter, homework for today, spelling words for the week, an invitation to our performance and our class list for Valentine's day (more info. to come soon)!









No comments:

Post a Comment